Monday, August 26, 2013

Help?!....

I just got hired for my fourth wedding! and this one is a Littttttle different! 
She has a style she wants to achieve...Which is so great! Yay a prepared Bride! Buuutttt, I haven't quite mastered this style yet. 
Although this isn't yet my strong suit! I am excited to be able to add another skill to my book of photography tricks after this wedding! 

I don't know what you would call this style but here are a few example photos, the ones that I think I can achieve the best! 


(pintrest)

Blowing confetti/glitter into the camera
(pintrest)


Wedding Photography - Idaho Country Wedding - Bohemian - chic - elegant
(pintrest)
My Bride will also want to have props and things so any tips about using props would be most useful as well! 
And I think she wants to do a glitter shot like the second sample photo, so any tips on how to not get glitter on a lens?

I've been playing around with some colors and this is what I came up with! I would love your feedback and recommendations for what I can change or what I can do better! 
NOTE: I only use Lightroom, I am too broke to afford Lightroom and Photoshop. 

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LEAVE ME SOME COMMENTS! 





Follow Me on 
and Twitter @AmBphoto22!

No comments:

Post a Comment