Sunday, September 29, 2013

Carnell-Lau Vintage Bride

On September 8th 2013 two wonderful individuals joined in marriage! 
And I was honored to be their photographer for the day. 
This experience was amazing! I am so grateful that they asked me to be there on their special day. 
Congratulations to the newest couple in the world =)
These are NOT in any order
And please NOTE* I was trying out a new style so some photographs are the new style and some are my own =)






















































































































Congratulations! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Andrea,
    I just found your blog! It is beautiful! and these wedding pics are adorable!! I'm pursuing prop and interior stylist opportunities. If you ever want to work together, let me know!! Check out this link on my blog for "my style" : http://www.countrycottageliving.com/portfolio/

    ReplyDelete