Sunday, July 6, 2014

Pioneer Park 2014

The time of year is upon us!!! Old Settlers Picnic is in 19 days!!! I am so excited as you can probably already tell by all my exclamation marks!
This is the time of year where I get to spend time with family and dress up in Pioneer era clothing. I love this time of year because not only do I get to photograph many great kids and crafts but also get to help preserve the history of Ferndale Washington. This is my hometown and it forever will be.
 
For those of you who do not know what this event is:
 
Pioneer park is a city park full of preserved cabins from around the county. Cabins include a few family homes, a post office, a school, a store, church and many more. During the picnic there are crafts in almost every cabin, vendors, a car show and concerts!
This event is fun for the whole family! If you have any questions about this event go to
 
 
This event happens every summer and is free! Donations are much appreciated in keeping our park clean and bringing in "new" cabins.
 
Please stop by and see me! I'll be at the Jenni house making ice cream with the little ones!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment