Friday, January 3, 2014

Home Made Pizza Bites?!

So I don't know why my blog turned into a recipe blog but I gotta post them when I make them!! My boyfriend and I invented this cool new dinner! I'm willing to bet kids would loveee it. I call them my home made pizza bites.


Ingredients: 
One ball of pizza dough from WinCo or your local grocery store, Pillsbury pull apart biscuits work great too
Cheese, of your choice 
Pizza fixings, of your choice we just did pepperoni
Pizza Sauce

How we did it: 
Rip of hand fulls of the pizza dough and roll it out, using some flour so it doesn't stick.
Once rolled out put a spoon full of pizza sauce in the middle, followed but the pizza fixings of your choice and cheese.  
Roll the pizza dough up so that everything is inside. 
Place in a greased casserole dish. 
Bake at 425 for 25 min 
If you desire cheese on the top at 20 min put cheese on top and put back in for 5 min! 
and poof! you have your pizza pockets! 

I used the extra pizza sauce as a marinara to dip the pockets in and it tasted very goooood! 

ENJOY!
Happy Shooting =)



No comments:

Post a Comment