Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Old Settlers Picnic 2014

I finally got a chance to sit down and edit all the photos from this years Old Settlers Picnic.
For those of you who don't know what that is see my previous few posts! I have been volunteering for the Ferndale Heritage society for 20 years after this Picnic. I am hoping to inspire young teens to get into history of the local areas. I have gotten three of my cousins inspired and even a few of my friends have signed up to volunteer later this year during our Christmas event as well as next summers event!

Being a volunteer for Old Settlers has helped me branch out as well as be able to spend some time working with children. It is a great experience for the whole family!

Here are some fun photos from the weekend =) Not Many from the actual cabins themselves but a lot of things that I find as art and what inspires me the most! then of course the lovely ladies in the parade =)














This one is my grandma ^^^




No comments:

Post a Comment